Welcome to the GCC For TI (GCC4TI) Project !
This is the official website for the GCC4TI project, a complete and mature GPL SDK for the TI-89, TI-89T, TI-92+ and TI-V200 (collectively known as TI-68k) calculators in the C and ASM languages.
Through the use of modern collaboration tools (message board, bug / feature request tracker, Wiki, mailing list, see down this page), GCC4TI aims at being a community-oriented project.
After registering on this Trac, you will be able to post new tickets and edit the Wiki.
- 2011-11-08: Wow did you think the new server was a lost cause? You were wrong! The new server is now online, data is currently beeing copied from the backups, and will be online in a few hours! Yes the GCC4TI Project is still alive!
- 2010-04-05: After 5 days of downtime, the server is back up. It may be down for short periods in the next few days, until I finish stabilizing it. Sorry for the inconvenience. -- Manoël
- 2009-09-23: erratum for GCC4TI 0.96 Beta 10: see how to fix a bug on sprite routines that slipped through our testing.
- 2009-06-30: GCC4TI 0.96 Beta 10 was released ! Improved build scripts, optimizations in the library, expanded documentation and more. More information on the official message board.
- 2009-01-13: We have launched a request for community input on the way to go forward with IDE tools and underlying tools. More information on the official message board.
- 2009-01-12: We have been featured on TI-FR, TI-Freakware and now ticalc.org!
- 2009-01-06: I (godzil) am launching the Official GCC4TI Icon Contest.
(Go here for older news)
Bug reports, feature requests
Click View tickets in the above bar of links.
Direct source code access
Use svn COLON DOUBLESLASH trac DOT godzil DOT net SLASH gcc4ti for read-only access to the SVN repository.
How to contact us
- You can find us and talk to us on the official forum at http://www.yaronet.com/gcc4ti
- You can chat with us on the official IRC Chan:
- Server : irc.worldnet.net
- Chan: #GCC4TI
- URL for compatible IRC client : irc://irc.worldnet.net/#GCC4TI
- There is an official mailing list for the project where you can subscribe at https://box.godzil.net/mailman/listinfo/tigccpp
In order to subscribe, your email address must be valid (a mail is sent to check the address' validity) and your subscription must be validated by mailing list administrators.
5 latest changes on the Wiki:
Feb 13, 2014
What is trac ?
Trac is a minimalistic approach to web-based management of software projects. Its goal is to simplify effective tracking and handling of software issues, enhancements and overall progress.
All aspects of Trac have been designed with the single goal to help developers write great software while staying out of the way and imposing as little as possible on a team's established process and culture.
As most Wiki pages, this page is editable, this means that you can modify the contents of this page simply by using your web-browser. Simply click on the "Edit this page" link at the bottom of the page. WikiFormatting will give you a detailed description of available Wiki formatting commands.
TracGuide is a good place to start.
The Trac Team
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
- SandBox -- You want to play and test the Wiki ? Go here
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.